Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Ok, this is a quick , very quick, post to say I am still here (if anyone is still out there).

I have been very busy in the last week getting caught back up on life in general...but I have also been very busy helping out our troop leader with some of the stuff Beth used to do for her (which, let me tell you,  was a LOT).

It feels so good to be able to help, but of course, it means having to give up some of my other favorite things.

For now, I feel called to help our troop and Beth's family in whatever way I can.  I will still check in and update about the kids and our life from time to time, but I definitely don't think daily posting is in my near future.

I hope to be able to check a few blogs and comment from time to time, too.  I know, it has been a while since I commented on or visited my favorite blogs, but I hope to start again soon.

Miss you guys,  but, I shall return...eventually!

Love,


blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP