Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Writing is Horrible!!!

..as in my handwriting. 

I think mine is the worst.  I have always wanted to write like a 'girl.'  I always wanted to have that nice, bubbly, perfect-letters-every-time style of handwriting.  Instead, I have the handwriting skills of about a 7-year-old.

However, I got tagged to do something I find interesting over on my dear friend Robin's blog. The assignment was this:

The rules are simple. 
Answer the following questions but, write them down. Snap a pic and post it!

1. Name/ Blog Name


2. Right handed, left handed or both


3. Favorite letters to write


4. Least favorite letters to write


5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.


6. Write in caps:


CRAB


HUMOR


KALEIDOSCOPE


PAJAMAS


GAZILLION


7. Favorite song lyrics


8. Tag people


9. Any special note or drawing

Here's Mine


So, after I did this, I also took a writing personality test...I have to say, despite the offense I may have taken when I read it, I agree with 'most' of it...here is what is said:

Your Handwriting Says You Are Somewhat Traditional

You are sometimes a very energetic person, but you are sometimes quite lethargic. You're moody, prone to ups and downs, and you don't have a lot of endurance.
You are reserved and not very outgoing. You are deeply thoughtful and introspective. You have a lot of control over your actions and emotions.
You are extravagant, over the top, and indulgent. You set trends and influence people.
You don't need a lot of space, and you prefer to spend time with others. You are a little nosy and intrusive. You sometimes don't give people enough space.
You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.
You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.


***************************************************

Does this sound like me?  I mean, you know, other than the fact that I am not outgoing...I have always felt very outgoing.

Thanks again everyone for all your support, prayers and comments.  Today is going to be hard as we say good bye to a dear friend, but I am certain we will be just fine as I know she is up there watching over us sitting right next to the Bug Guy!!!!

Please still be prayerful for her daughter as she undergoes an 8 hour surgery today.

Love,

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP