So, this is kind of an update and then a dual thanks!
My van is in the shop...I spent most of yesterday running around trying to get it dropped off, and then back home again...$1200 worth of repairs and it should be ready for pick up later today. I will say, even the mechanic was impressed that I have 200K miles on my van and almost ALL original parts still on it....not too bad, is it? I must say, I definitely got my $$'s worth out of my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan...and she's still tickin'!
On to the true meaning of this post...
I kind of stole an award and promised to accept it from Taiya's Blog (well, she was telling people to take it, so is that really stealing?)...then, Sam, almost a week later, gave me this award (no, I didn't steal this one...she gave it to me).
Thanks Ladies...I think both of you ROCK!!!!
- I love waking up in the morning, getting the girls up and laying in the bed with Jr while he has a bottle...that is about the only time of the day that he is so loving.
- I love the smell and taste of coffee in the morning (well, I like the taste as long as it has cream and sugar added)
- I love my new N-IRL (Not In Real Life) friends.
- I love rainy days.
- I love the sounds of birds chirping.
- I love Tuesdays (yes today) because a new episode of LOST is coming on.
- I love that I have a wonderful family that I know is here for me any day I need them to be, and I enjoy being able to be there for them, too.
- I love my job and that I can work from home.
- I love right now! Today! This moment! For in this moment, I exist!
- I love God...for through Him all these blessings are possible in my life!
- Robin @ Lolidots
- Ian @ The Daily Dose of Reality
- Elizabeth @ King J's Queen
- Nikki @ Life as we know it
- Shannon @ I make all this up
- SIF @ SIF
- Laura @ Blogging from Bolivia