Saturday, March 20, 2010

Please Pray!!!!!


Hi everyone...thanks so much for your prayers and kind words.  I just returned home from the hospital.  

Unfortunately, my best friend didn't make it.  Fortunately, both girls will make it...one girl, her daughter, was in surgery when I left to repair lashes to her face and arms (it is re-constructive).  The other child has a broken hip and won't walk for at least 2 months, but will be able to walk again with many limitations.

Please continue to pray for these families...and mine...I am strong in my faith, but I just want to be calm and comforted enough to be there for these families, and my own, right now.  My daughter took it hard at first, but it seems her faith is as strong as mine...she knows her friends will need her to be strong for them and I am so impressed with how she is acting.  

I might not blog too much in the next week or so...but I promise to check in from time to time.

Thanks again everyone.





While I was writing a comment on the Bloggette of the Week over at SIF's BF forum I got a phone call from our Girl Scout Troop Leader.

She told me my best friend, her daughter who is 11, and another child in our troop who is also 11 were in a very, very bad car accident last night.

It took over 2 hours to cut my friend out of the car and she and her daughter were sent by helicopter.  The other child was thrown from the vehicle and has a broken hip, but it conscious and going into surgery.  The kids seem to be critical, but stable.  My friend, however, is not at this moment and is in surgery trying to get her stable.

Please pray for these families...and our family...my daughter was with them at a booth sale just a few hours before the accident at an evening booth sale and is also a bit upset for our friends.

I am on my way to the hospital, but will update this post later with more details.

Thanks!


Lord, please be with my dear friends and their families. Please comfort them, and be there for them and give them strength during this time.  For in my most difficult times I turn to you for strength, guidance, comfort and love.  I know you are with them now just as you have always been.  Please give me the strength and guidance to be there for my friends whatever the outcome may be.  

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP