Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to Know You - 3/28/10


So, last week was the first time I missed GTKY since I started playing along.


I truly love this meme...I love getting to know everyone else and I love to know that people are actually getting to know things about me.  However, with the loss of my best friend last week, it was impossible for me to play along.


Well, there is nothing better than having Ian ask our GTKY questions to get me back in the groove...so, a BIG thanks to Keely and Ian for bringing me back to Bloggy-Life!


Ok, so, if you want to play along, and I suggest that you do, head on over to Keely's blog to play along!


**********************************************

1 - Why did you start blogging?
To keep in touch with friends and family who live far, far away!!!!  Although, I don't think any of my family actually reads my blog anymore!  ;(
2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
Well, there are a few...since Ian is so close to me, I would say him, but I already have semi-plans to go meet my dear, dear friend Robin in Texas over the summer.  Then, there's SIF, who I really, really would love to meet...she is also a dear, dear friend.
3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
I actually just lost 58 pounds and got off Blood Pressure monitoring!!  Woohoo!!!  So, I guess now I am losing it for my overall health.  Not to say, I don't want to feel more attractive like I did when I was 23!
4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
That I have gas, too!  ;)  (for some reason, men don't think women pass gas...I mean, we do have the same digestive tract, you know)
5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
I have two tattoos...one on my ankle and the other on my shoulder blade...you can see eithe rof them depending on what I am wearing...but, I can just as easily cover them up!  ;)  By the way, I drew one of my tattoos by myself...the bad thing is, I can't draw!  ;)
6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
Oh, Ian, you asked me this a few weeks ago and I said RIGHT NOW (yes, in caps if you recall)...although, I wish I could go back 8 days ago, to before my friend died, I would still say the time right now...I believe we are called to live in the moment, for this moment is the only one guaranteed to us.
7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
Play professional football, be a racecar driver in NASCAR and scratch my bal....
8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
A Virgin Pina Colada (no, I don't drink...ever...I have a horrible tolerance...or lack thereof)

**********************************************
Happy Sunday Ya'll!!!!!!

Love,

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP