Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shame

I couldn't decide between making this a serious post and a sarcastic one...so, I decided to do a little of both.


The theme of this post is about shame...

shame  (shm)


n.
1.
a. A painful emotion caused by a strong sense of guilt, embarrassment, unworthiness, or disgrace.
b. Capacity for such a feeling: Have you no shame?
2. One that brings dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation.
3. A condition of disgrace or dishonor; ignominy.
4. A great disappointment.

Now, below I am going to list things I have recently been shameful for...
  • My new indulgence in Facebook...or rather Farmville since that's all I really do while on Facebook.  Yes, since I created my account last weekend, I now have chickens, cows, horses, goats, sheep, pigs and even cats...not to mention I just bought two tractors this morning. 
  • My negligence to clip Eva toenails for God knows how long....they were pretty darn long...about an 1/8th of an inch!!!  She does have GREAT nails though.
  • My kitchen floor...it is a little sticky.  The other day, Jr figured out how to turn juice boxes upside down to make the juice flow out...now, he is intrigued with Capri Sun water falls.
  • Vic's recent treatment of her sister...she pulled Eva off of our stone fireplace and made her hit her head on the floor...then, to make Eva feel better, we let her sleep with us last night.  Joe was apparently watching CSI (on FX) when he went to sleep and left the tv on...only for me to wake up in the middle of the night to see a "Girls Gone Wild" commercial on...yes, while Eva was in our bed, fortunately asleep!  (I swear if anyone from BF is reading this, you know this was your fault!)...
  • My recent behavior on the BF forum...I lashed out when someone 'said' something I took too personally. I know better than that...I was wrong...I was  a disgrace to myself, even though others might not agree...and I lost all control.  I didn't curse, but I certainly threw a few stones back at people....something I try my hardest not to do.
All this to say, I still can't get over Locke's, aka Smoky's, comment to Kate on this last episode of LOST:

"Well, Kate, none of us are perfect!"

Ain't that the truth!!!




blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP