Monday, March 8, 2010

New Look!!!!

I don't think I have to tell you I was cramped for space on my blog...do I?

I loved my previous blog design that Alexis set up for me, but I needed MORE SPACE! I decided to test out my brain power and try to redesign this thing on my own.

My goal was to have the following on my blog:

  • 3 columns
  • a wider template 
  • a purple and green theme...
Well....I think I did it! ;)

So, I know it isn't the greatest, and I am still working on my header (this is just kind of a temporary one that I did), but I did it ALL on my OWN! Yup, I did it...with the exception of a little reading from online sources, I had NO HELP!!!

What do you think?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP