Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to Know You - 3/7/10

Happy Sunday Everyone!

It is Getting to Know You time over at Keely's Place...she did her first Vlog today, so you should go check her out to see her 'uncut!'

*******************************************
Here we go....

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?

Well, considering my name means "Listener" in Hebrew, I am most certainly in line with my name's origins...however, I have began talking A LOT more as I get older!


2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?

Underwire...I need all the form I can get from a bra!


3. I wish I was.....?

....someone who could eat whatever I want and not gain a pound!


4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?

Nope!  I mean, unless I happen to pass it while skimming through channels!


5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?

Before...Unless I forget...then I do it after! ;)


6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?

I agree with Keely, NEITHER!  But, since I HAVE to choose one, definitely the dishes...'cause, I have a dishwasher...two actually...one is stainless steel and the other's name is Victoria! ;)  That is her 'chore!'


7. How much did you weigh at birth?

Ironically, my mother actually did a baby book for me that went up until I was about 2 years old...so, while I know VERY little about my early childhood, I do know how much I weighed. 

7 Pounds 11 Ounces


8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?

I have already bought them, but HANDS DOWN...Flip Flops!

*******************************************

Ok, so go, go now to Keely's Blog to link up...and to see her Vlog!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP