Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to Know You - 3/7/10

Happy Sunday Everyone!

It is Getting to Know You time over at Keely's Place...she did her first Vlog today, so you should go check her out to see her 'uncut!'

*******************************************
Here we go....

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?

Well, considering my name means "Listener" in Hebrew, I am most certainly in line with my name's origins...however, I have began talking A LOT more as I get older!


2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?

Underwire...I need all the form I can get from a bra!


3. I wish I was.....?

....someone who could eat whatever I want and not gain a pound!


4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?

Nope!  I mean, unless I happen to pass it while skimming through channels!


5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?

Before...Unless I forget...then I do it after! ;)


6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?

I agree with Keely, NEITHER!  But, since I HAVE to choose one, definitely the dishes...'cause, I have a dishwasher...two actually...one is stainless steel and the other's name is Victoria! ;)  That is her 'chore!'


7. How much did you weigh at birth?

Ironically, my mother actually did a baby book for me that went up until I was about 2 years old...so, while I know VERY little about my early childhood, I do know how much I weighed. 

7 Pounds 11 Ounces


8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?

I have already bought them, but HANDS DOWN...Flip Flops!

*******************************************

Ok, so go, go now to Keely's Blog to link up...and to see her Vlog!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP