Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me! Monday - I Admit Defeat!


This is NOT my neighbor plowing our drive...

He is NOT plowing our drive because I couldn't get out on my own...

I am NOT admitting that I am perhaps NOT ready to be an Ice Road Trucker...

Well, at least I am NOT admitting that I am NOT ready to be an Ice Road Trucker in a Dodge Grand Caravan!

Ok, so what are you not fessing up to today? Head on over to MckMama's Blog to confess your Not Me's!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP