Saturday, February 6, 2010

'Mostly' Wordless Picture Post!

I feel like I have been writing a lot, so I decided to do a 'mostly' wordless post.
Here are my favorite shots of the last week!
Enjoy!
Jr Bath Pictures!



These were taken during last weekend's snow storm!

These were taken (by me) during a recent road trip we took to NC...
These behaviors are pretty typical for our family during any drive which lasts more than an hour!



These were all taken this morning during THIS weekend's snowfall, which is still in full swing...we are up to about 6 inches and should get another 6 inches or so!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP