Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday…this is a collaborative effort to be brutally honest about the things we HAVE NOT done throughout this past week! So, if you are feeling a little bit guilty for sending your 4YO to school with her 10YO sister’s socks on, head on over to MckMama’s Blog to play along!
***********************************************************
So, here we go…

…This morning was NOT the first day back to school for the girls in over 2 weeks due to the snowy Mid Atlantic Tundra we live in.

…I did NOT neglect, once again, to fold and put away this weekend’s laundry…thus, having to search for a pair of socks for Eva, only to first find a pair of her sister’s socks and put them on her…nope, surely, I would have ALL laundry washed, folded and put away by Monday morning.

...Joe did NOT make my Valentine’s Day gifts…one of them being a card…the other being
a make-shift battery cover for my cell phone (ummm, yeah, using metal duct-work tape) to hold me off until my new one arrives today via UPS!!!

…I did NOT take the following picture with said, beat-up-on-its-last-leg-waiting-to-be-put-in-its-final-resting-place phone of mine!


…No, that is NOT Jr Covered in Chocolate in my bed…at 8am this morning….He is not crying because I would not give him the other half of the mini-Hershey-bar!

Happy Not Me!-ing Everyone!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP