Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting to Know You!...From My Very Own Frozen Tundra!

Welcome to Keely's Sunday Meme...Getting to Know You!

To play..Grab the questions..copy them onto your blog..answer them..go here..put your link in and let the Sunday Fun begin!

Here we go!

The questions..

1. How many piercings do you have?
Um, two...one in each ear, although I rarely wear ear rings.

2. I love the sound of.....?
The rain hitting our roof...a really hard rain!

3. Favorite city?
Oh, I love Washington DC...I just don't agree with what goes on there politically-wise!

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
NFC Team...all the way! And, I think the Saints deserve a win, don't you? I mean, if this were the NFC Championship and the 'Skins were there, of course, it would be them...maybe one day!

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
I guess ice cream, although I am not a big fan of either...I LOVE Dairy Queen's Reese's PB Cup Blizzard! Ummm.

6. Favorite appetizer?
Potato Skins....Yummmmmmm! But I make awesome apps for any occasion. I could eat just apps all the time!

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
Well, considering our closet is now completely cleaned out and hosting 3 week old pups (and their mom) because of the frozen Tundra outside, I would say it is what is NOT in my closet that makes me most happy...which would be actually having a closet again...a pup-free closet. ;)

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
I have no clue and have never used any that I can recall! Is that good, or bad?

Happy Getting to Know You!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP