Tuesday, February 16, 2010

From a Cell Phone's Perspective...

So, my new phone arrived yesterday...Before I programmed the new phone, I had to get all the pictures and videos off the old phone. So, I decided to share some shots, completely unedited (not even cropped), from my cell phone over the last year or so...


A Visiting Turtle!

A Tea Party at Church!

Summer Fun!

BUB...

Cupcakes!!!


Are You Awake?
Kings Dominion Trip.....



Bub....
He took this photo himself!

Big Blue Eyes!!!


Chuck E Cheese's...Eva Style!



Got Pumpkins??


Bub Turned 1 ... at Red Lobster!
And, I have a few post it notes to share!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP