Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thanks Deborah!...You Are My Sunshine! ;)

WOW! What can I say?...My 2nd award...I am really speechless (or typeless, ?!?!)...One of my new friends, Deborah at Mom's Sanity is Making a Comeback, decided that I was worthy of this wonderful Sunshine Award!

Wow! Me, Sunshine? Well, although I prefer an overcast, rainy day over a hot, sunny day...I certainly can see how my compassionate, loving, charismatic, charming personality could perhaps make people feel like I have shined a little sunlight onto their day...haha, just joking...but seriously, I do love to make people feel good by trying to be all of those things. ;)

And, Deborah is an award recipient herself, so please show some love to her and head on over to her place to see why she received her award and who else, along with me, she selected to receive this award (she has certainly put a smile on my face a few times and has chosen some great gals to also share in this award). ;)

So, following the awards traditions, I must do the following:

1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post (check, check)
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers (see below)
3) Link the nominees within my post (see below)
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog (will do as soon as I post this)
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from. (check!!!)

***********************
I honestly didn't have time, or brain power for that matter, to select 12 fellow bloggers and friends to receive this award as I am training my new assistant and trying to balance maintaining all the stuff he isn't currently doing with my regular stuff (I really hope this isn't against the award acceptance committee rulebook) ...in no particular order here are a few wonderful people and blogs to check out:

Laura - Blogging from Bolivia She takes Amazing Pictures...with her cell phone at that...(I know, I know, you won it twice...haha...but, I couldn't resist giving it to you again...you don't have to do two separate acceptance speeches though, I don't think you do at least, but I don't have the official award acceptance rule book)

Robin - Lolidots My fellow Lost-ie!

Alexis - Where He Leads Me My Blog (and children's hat) designer!

Elizabeth - Our Journey Through Life An Awesome grandma with wonderful throw-back pictures!

Krystena - Baby Peas She awarded me my first giveaway win...and I got some awesome prizes.

Ok, back to work...I am so swamped! But, I am so grateful my job is busy, as it means I am really needed....and getting paid ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP