Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday - 2/22/10

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival is hosted over at MckMama's blog! So, if you feel a little guilty because your child was playing in your toilet while you were running his bath water, then you really should head on over to MckMama's blog to let it all out (I DID NOT let Jr do that by the way)!

********************************************
Well, I must admit, I have been a GOOD girl this week, really! My laundry is done (and folded and put away...all of it)...dishes are done, floors are clean, beds have fresh sheets, carpets are vacuumed...so, as you see, I don't have much to complain about as far as I go...so, what do I do when I have been a GOOD girl? Well, if you guessed "throw my family under the bus" you are absolutely RIGHT! So, this Not Me! Monday is dedicated to Not My Family!
  • Eva did not wear her school clothes from Friday morning until Sunday morning...Eeewww! She didn't totally love her outfit so much that it ended up smelling like God knows what once I finally made her take it off!

  • Jr is not now pulling the chairs out from under the table, climbing up on said chairs and then on to the table! Nope, and certainly if he was, he wouldn't have been on top of the table long enough for him to scare the crap out of me when I turned the corner to find him up there! Certainly, I would never take my eyes off of him long enough for him to climb up on our table. (yeah, and again, he DID NOT play in the toilet before his bath this week)

  • Vic did not end up going to World Thinking day to participate in a mock fashion show (they were representing Italy)...being the conservative mom I am I did not make vic weare a jean/jean jacket/sparkly shirt outfit that covered ALL skin so that she wouldn't bee too skimpy for the show....well, she was not deemed the "BAD GIRL" of the show as she looked, I guess, like a BAD-As* biker chick...honestly, I was trying to be GOOD mom! ;)

  • Ummm, well, let's just say I DID NOT have my 4th deer related vehicle accident...Nope, because this has been my Good Girl week, so I wouldn't tarnish my reputation by hitting my 4th deer in the last 4 years! (No, that is not an average of 1 deer related vehicle accident per year since I have lived in the country...you know, just in case you did the math)!

********************************************

So, what did your family (or you) Not Do this week?


blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP