Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LOSTapalooza - 2/24/10

The last 18 hours have been THE hardest 18 hours I have had to endure in a Very Long time...

Why, you ask? 

Well, because while attempting to download a new template for a blog design, I somehow managed to instead download a "Rogue Antivirus Virus."  Yes, despite decades of internet and computer knowledge (and even a couple college courses in IST), I downloaded my very FIRST virus!  So, to make a long (and very painful) story short I was without a computer almost 18 hours...and NO, Joe DID NOT let me borrow his laptop (yeah, I know, how RUDE!).

**************************************************

Anyhow, now that I have tarnished my ego, yet again, I will move on to BIGGER and BETTER things...like LOST!  Yes, today is Wednesday, which means last night I watched a new episode of LOST...and for those of you who didn't see it, IT WAS WONDERFUL (hey, at least I got the virus on LOST night, right?...the only night I am dedicated to my TV)!...and today is LOSTapalooza (which, for those of you interested in linking up, is being hosted at Robin's Blog).

So, I'll start with this...I know everyone is worried that ALL their questions might not be answered.  But sorry guys, being the NUMBER-LOVING-GEEKY-ACCOUNTANT that I am, I only really care about 1 thing...4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42!  The lighthouse, oh the lighthouse just explained it all to me!!  The degrees are the numbers!  Yeah!  I love it!

Oh, and CLAIRE is CrAzY!!!!!  Yuppers, she has the 'infection' for sure!  I thought Jin was so dumb for lying at first, but I quickly realized...He so DID THE RIGHT THING!  Um, yup, cause she is cRaZy!!!!

And, well, Locke AKA smoke monster...he is scared of that boy...or something, for sure!!...after re-watching last week's episodes, he mirrors the SAME anger and fears Locke had!  "Don't tell me what I can or can't do!"  Yeah, I get it!  He's still a loser!  Sorry Locke-fans!  Then, of course, Peggy Bundy and her "Maybe it's Destiny"...which leads me back to this...some things can be altered...and some things are just meant to be!

But, I have to admit, most of you know, I am so a Team-Kate kind of girl...I know, she is so indecisive and was very broken, but I love progress...and I think she has done a great job with herself!  I am just so worried she may not be a part of the final 'team.'  I am hoping Sawyer is her soul-mate and they kind of get the 2-for-1 special going on...unfortunately, I think this is wishful thinking!  I think I saw her name last night on the compass/sundial thingy...and I think it was already scratched out.  ;( 

And, one final thought on where I think things are going...obviously, we know the candidates are there to 'replace' Jacob as the 'protector' of the island...I am now thinking Jacob is definitely good (I questioned this before)...I also think Jack will end up being 'the one' as Jacob stated he has to 'see it' on his own! "It" being that he is the chosen one...and thus his importance! And, I think Hurley will be a "Richard" of some sort...the go between...I am not sure so much about anyone else, but that's my take on where things are headed.

**************************************************

Usually Robin has a few questions for us to answer...so, after writing most of this all out, I went to her place to check out the questions...and well, she just wanted to hear our views on the series (so, no questions this week)...well, Robin, I think we are on the same wave length, because I did that BEFORE I checked out your blog today!  ;)

I hope you all join in on the fun over at Robin's place!  I would sure love to read what everyone else thinks!

Happy LOSTapalooza-ing everyone!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP