Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wanna Know What I Watch?

Joining in on Elizabeth's Meme...Top 3 Thursday!

This week's Top 3...Television Shows!!!

Here I go....

Coming in at #3: Cheaters! Ok, I know, let me have it...I don't know what my fascination is with this show, but it just intrigues me...of course, I have to make sure no children are around when I watch it....ahem!

In at #2: Yup, you guessed it (you know I am a NERD!!)..."It's Jeopardy"

And, as if you EVEN had to ask what my #1, most favorite show of ALL TIME is...Drum Roll, please......LOST! Duhhhhh!

So, what are your favorite shows? Head on over to Elizabeth's Place to play along in Top 3 Thursday!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP