Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting to Know You - 2/28/10


Today is Sunday...and that means it is Getting to Know You Day!

I just want to say before I begin, Keely, you do an amazing job with this meme...and the women who participate are truly wonderful.  I can tell you that I have received the most comments on these memes than any other post I write.  So, all you ladies ROCK!

Ok, on with the show...
*****************************************

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Ummm, now I will confess, I am a total thrill seeker, but I am so TERRIFIED of heights...so while I will definitely never do EITHER...I still like to pick ONE...and that would be...ok, I guess skydiving...I mean, if I am going to go out, I better go ALL out, right?

2. When using a public restroom do you squat over the seat or sit?
It really depends on which public restroom I am using...the ones at my office, I just sit down, they are REALLY clean...but, if I go into another 'unknown' bathroom, YES, I cover it with toilet paper and hover over it praying my bottom doesn't touch any part of the seat.

3. Favorite flower?
Well, it is more of a bush, I guess, but it has flowers.  It is the Lilac bush!

4. Pedicure or manicure?
Pedicure...although, I do them myself...I have had bad experiences with nail salons...but, I used to go to them quite often

5. How many siblings do you have?
1...a sister who is almost 8 years older than me....she used to torture me by curling my hair, doing my makeup and making me get all dressed up...I guess this explains my fear of mascara and curling irons.

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
Really? Really?  Even if I did pee in the shower, I would lie RIGHT NOW!

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
Haha, one piece with a t shirt over it...No, I have a one piece...but it does have a skirt type bottom on it (I mean, I do have to cover myself a little bit, right? 

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Nowhere really!  I don't go places I 'hate' to shop!  We are fortunate to have a GREAT grocery store with wonderful people working there...although I do HATE shopping in their bakery section...I mean, it is such a tease for a bread lover like me!!!!

*****************************************
So, go, go now to Keely's blog to link up to participate in Getting to Know You...she has a specific goal to reach today...Let's see if we can break her record.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP