Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to Know You - 2/21/10

Welcome to Getting To Know You...this fun meme is hosted by Keely. You can head on over to her blog to play along in this fun fest.

Here are this weeks questions...
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
Once a week at least...you know, when you have kids, they tend to track tons of stuff in your bed during snuggle time.
2. When is your birthday?
I was born on Labor Day 1979...you will have to do some research if you want to know my actual birth date....
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
No, not yet, but there are a few that I would really LOVE to meet IRL!...and have mentioned it to some length, even in a joking manner! ;)
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
George Clooney all the way...there is something so attractive about gray hair! I have a few 'older man' attractions (Richard Gere and Sean Connery are two)
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
My Breasts...I had developmental issues and had surgery...I am 'reformed' up there...literally!
6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day...
7. Do you have pets?
Yes, all dogs and all are now outside (I no longer have puppies in my closet).
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Baby Center, Twitter, BlogFrog...are those all social networking? If so, then 3...I would give up BabyCenter if I had to...only because I can find the same things somewhere else and I haven't made quite the number of connections with people that I have made on the other two.
Happy Sunday!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP