Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

Last night was the end of a year...(and perhaps the end of a decade although that isn't my position...2011 will be the end of this decade)...2009 was a year of fear, change and the unknown. However, It was also full of blessings, discovery and love.

In 2009...we dealt with Joe Jr's G.E.R.D., my sister had a surgery to remove cysts (with a cancer scare on the side), my oldest daughter turned a decade old, I turned 3 decades old, my Nana turned 8 decades old (WOW!), our father had a heart attack (and a rough bypass surgery, and a mild stroke, but is alive), Joe's grandma passed away (she raised him), I was promoted to Senior Staff Accountant (with a side of extra responsibility...I am learning)...So, as with any year before, there was good, bad, and in between. I look forward to seeing what 2010 holds for us!

Good Bye 2009 , Hello 2010!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 1, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Happy New Year! I got ya entered :)

Momof3inVA January 1, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Thanks Ladies! Happy New Year to you, too!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP