Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting To Know You

This is my first time participating in Getting to Know You. I am linking up from MannLand5's Blog. You can head over there to find out how to play along.

Here it goes:

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included. I love Bear Grylis from Man Vs. Wild, too. He was the first person that popped in my head (...and If I couldn't choose him, I would have to choose Survivorman)

2. Do you read celebrity gossip? No, not really, but I sometimes see it on TV...how can you avoid it when it is ALL OVER THE NEWS?!?!?!?!

3. Favorite show you're watching this season? Waiting for LOST and Fastforward to start again...

4. How tall are you? 5' 8"

5. What was the last book you read? In it's entirety?...then, "Codependent, No More!"

6. Flats or heels? Flats! Flip-flops, preferably!

7. If you had to choose one natural disaster to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane? Um, I have been through a hurricane, and have no interest in going through an earthquake, so I would say Tornado, definitely...as long as I have a basement or cellar nearby (which I do).

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties? Panties...haven't done Thongs in about 5 years and haven't yet got to the "granny" stage...thank goodness.

Well, this was fun but may have been more information than anyone wanted to know...


7 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom January 10, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

I'm with ya on the overlap between celebrity gossip & the news. When I create my newscasts at work, I really try to keep that from happening; but sometimes (like with the Tiger Woods saga), it just feels inevitable.

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Pennie January 10, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Fastforward is a show I haven't seen, but somebody was telling me about it and it sounds really clever. I think I'm going to check that one out...

Momof3inVA January 10, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Confessions-I also get glimpses of it in the grocery store aisles...haha...but, after reading most of today's answers, I am in the minority when it comes to reading celeb gossip.

Pennie-it is a REALLY good show IMO...my fiance doesn't like it much...he LOVES Lost and Heroes.

drea January 11, 2010 at 2:07 AM  

Dang! Flip flops, why didn't I think of flip flops?! That is all I wear.

Great job on your 1st Getting to Know You. I was the newbie last week!

Drea

Keely January 11, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Survivorman was my second choice! Thanks for playing along..:-)

I guess if I had a cellar or basement..maybe, just maybe..I could handle a tornado..probably not though.

Happy Monday!

Alexis January 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Coming over from Blog Frog. You mentioned a few days ago that you'd like three columns. If you still do, email me at jaredandalexis@gmail.com. I love figuring out html and I'd love to help you!!

Momof3inVA January 12, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

This was a great way to get to know others...and it is good to know I am not the only flip flop wearer..I really hate wearing shoes. Will certainly participate next week...thanks for stopping by!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP