Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting to Know You

Happy Getting to Know You!

This blog carnival is hosted at Keely's Blog. To play..Grab the questions..copy them onto your blog..answer them..go to Keely's Blog..put your link in and then start reading other's answers...it's fun, really!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go...

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?

French Toast...definitely with Whip Cream....but I do love pancakes with my Nana's homemade strawberry jelly!...Now, I'm desiring more than just this cup of coffee sitting in front of me!

2. Dream home..What would it look like?

I LOVE ranch style homes...with a huge roof and a big basement. I would do brick though, definitely. and white shutters....and a large deck.

3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?

I was JUST watching women's figure skating last night...I loved watching Sasha Cohen! So, I guess that would be it.

4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?

Tolerant...really, it was. Then it was laid back, but I will stick with tolerant.

5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?

pants...100% I haven't worn a skirt or dress is forever...to go a step further, I am a jean-person when I go out and a sweatpants person at home....and I work from home, so you can only imagine how I dress at 'work'

6. What is your favorite time of day?

I love night time after dinner when everyone is winding down and relaxing and getting ready for bed...there is no rush to the day whatsoever.

7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?

Oh, I like both!...probably the beach, I spend more time there...but I do love the mountains.

8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?

100% YES!!!! I just hope the vikings get there (we'll know today) and win...wouldn't that be so awesome (and no, I am not a Viking fan, but my 'Skins just aren't looking good these days).


So, if you want to play, head on over to Keely's place to participate in the fun!


11 comments:

Sonora January 24, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

I love that you said tolerant. That is a good one. That was the hardest question for me to answer.

I used to work from home too. My favorite part was being able to attend meetings via the phone and be in my pajamas!

Happy Sunday!

Momof3inVA January 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Thanks Sonora! Your baby's toes are so, so cute! I love my babies feet...I think baby's feet are just so cute! My 14 (almost 15) month old says 'stinky feet' because I always smell his feet and say that (did it to my girls to)...haha.

Happy Sunday to you, too! ;)

Keely January 24, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Brick with white shutters and a large deck sounds lovely

I'm laid back too..

Go Vikings!

Thanks for playing Samantha!

Momof3inVA January 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Thanks for stopping by, Keely! I will be routing for a Viking win tonight!

Anonymous,  January 24, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

If I worked at home I wouldnt even own a single pair of dress pants! I only wear them cause Im forced to Mon-Wed. At least I get to dress in jeans though Thurs-Fri.

At home Im always in my Jammie bottoms.

Poor hubby. He hasnt seen me in a dress since our wedding!

tiny twig January 24, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

well--i'm excited about the Super Bowl because my Colts are going--and so is my hubby! :) he scored some tickets, which we are so excited about!!

just stopping by from Keely's. hope the Viks win for you (although, i'm secretly hoping for the Saints!).

tiny twig

Momof3inVA January 24, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Haha, Deborah, we haven't got married yet, so my fiance still has yet to see me in a dress. ;)

Tiny Twig...it's ok that you are rooting for NO...I thought about it today and really, it would be good to see either one of them go...you know, after Katrina and all. As long as an NFC teams wins (shhhh...don't tell your husband I said that...haha)

Helga January 25, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Sorry the Vikings aren't going to Super Bowl! Your French toast and pancakes sound sooo good. That just made me hungry :o)

Momof3inVA January 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Hi Helga, thanks for stopping by! I was actually ok with N.O. winning...after realizing they had never been to the SB and of course, the people of NOLA could certainly have been through a lot...I think they deserved some victory. ;)

I just want an NFC team to take the SB!

Adrienne January 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

a beach vacation would be great. It is snowing again where I live.

Anonymous,  January 26, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Brick homes are always the way to go especially if you want to pass it along to your kids. I love french toast too especially stuffed :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP