Saturday, January 30, 2010

My name is Samantha, and I'm a LOST-ie!

So, in honor of a highly anticipated event...the FINAL season premier of LOST, Robin at Lilidots is hosting an awesome LOST-ie based meme (her first own meme) that I am so honored to participate in (why am I honored, because for a NERD like ME a show like LOST is a rare find, really!).

...and, perhaps us fellow-daughters-of-Trekkie's are following in our Trekkie Father's footsteps...just with a new and BETTER show! ;) I guess it goes to say, like father, like daughter!

So, here we go:

1. If you were on the island, which would you be in? Survivors, Others, Dharma

Oh, this is a toughie, but I would definitely have to be a part of the OTHERS...so I could know all the stuff about them that I Have been guessing about all along! I mean, I think I know the least about them...if I couldn't have them, then I want to be a part of the Ajira flight people...I want to know more about them, too!

2. If you were stranded on an island, which character would you want to be stranded with?

Oh, wow! I would so have to say Jack...I know, I know, that is a cop out answer...He's a HOT doc (and he was already a hot item from Party of 5)...so, at least I could have a good 'view' and have wonderful medical care (well, if he at least if he isn't on painkillers). And, I think he has the survival skills and the smarts we need to Get Off That Island (obviously, he did get some of them off, didn't he?). But, I honestly don't think I would want to leave...BUT, BUT, BUT, if Jack wasn't available, my runner up would be that guy on the beach with Jacob...because I really want to know MORE about WHO he is (although, I think he is a bad guy)....haha

3. Which back story was your favorite?

Oh, I love Kate's story...I can so empathize with her character...bad upbringing, bad decisions (Not that I ever murdered either of my step dads, but I sure felt like I could at times)...and to see her character go from being so misguided to who she has become is awesome.

4. Are there any mysteries you really hope will be solved in this last season?

Well, as I have been keeping track of EVERY detail, I hope they are ALL covered...but I think that is wishful thinking. I really want to know what the Smoke Monster is about, but I think it is some type of being that is the 'judge' of the island...but, I also think it could be the guy from the beach with Jacob (the one with the black shirt) in a smoke monster form.

Thanks Robin for starting this....but, I am so LOST!!!!!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 30, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Who'd have thought we'd both be daughters of Trekkies!!?

I like Kate's story too. From the beginning I could totally relate to her.

Anonymous,  January 30, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Can you believe I have never watched a second of LOST or American Idol? Its almost criminal to admit! :0)

But, I do hope you all enjoy your Meme!

Momof3inVA January 30, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

No, Deborah, I can't believe anyone would NOT WATCH LOST...haha...American Idol, perhaps...it is never too late to start...it is worth it!

And, it would be good for rebuilding neurons as it certainly makes your brain work hard to try to understand. I know, it has probably kept my going as I turned 30! ;)

Kristen February 1, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Hi! I came over from Robin's blog.

We call the guy who was with Jacob "Esau" in this house. But I think he could very well be the smoke monster! I think he shifts form... because I also think that he is the living "Locke" in season five. Since the real Locke is dead.

Ahhh I can't wait for tomorrow!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP