Friday, January 22, 2010

FQF (Round 2)

So, this is my 2nd FQF...but officially my first FQF since I didn't actually do last week's FQF on Friday, rather, I did it on Saturday Morning.

Anyhow, this blog carnival is hosted my MamaM...you can head on over to her place to play along...so, here we go...

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

Honestly, and I am not going for the sappy award, I would definitely say grow old without money...I have already learned that true happiness is not found in the things you own, but rather the experiences you have with what you have. So, I know 100% that even the money we do have is not at all tied into our happiness...now, I will be the first to admit that it is certainly stressful when you don't have it, so I hope we can have some money when we get old.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

Well, anyone will, but mostly Joe...and he is responsible for taking it to the dump (we live in the sticks and don't have trash service.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?

Yes, and I have told everyone I know about it...I had dreams, starting when I was 17 in 1996, about planes crashing...everywhere...one specifically was off of Rt 30 in PA, not too far from my grandma's house. I was freaked out when I found out about the plane crashing on 9-11...not more than an hour from her house. Weird, but very true.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?

Yes, trumpet (started in 5th grade), french horn (started in 10th grade), and the piano (by ear...I don't read piano music with all the chords...uck).

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

Gosh...this is hard...can it be services, or does it have to be goods? If services, then of course, I would do accounting work...if it has to be goods then I will choose...hmmm....hmmm....I would love to own a bakery, but I know it would lead to my ultimate destruction ;)


Happy FQF-ing!

1 comments:

Safire January 23, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

I worked at a bakery for many years and the stuff they sold got old after awhile. So maybe not your downfall after all! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed getting to know your family.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP