Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting To Know You...or Me!

Welcome to Getting to Know You Sunday! This fun fest is hosted by Keely at MannLand5...you can head over there to play along.

Here are this week's questions:

1. Do you iron your sheets?

Nope, but I like to get things hot out the dryer and fold them.

2. Your dream car is....?

A 1964 Ford Mustang...









3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?

Innie!

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

Ironically, I don't like to eat in the mornings...But, I LOVE breakfast foods!

5. Favorite mascara?

What's mascara? Haha!

6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?

I don't really consider myself someone to actually have style...but if I had to choose one...it would be Country, definitely!

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?

Yeah, right! NO!

8. I hate the smell of...?

Sauerkraut...but I LOVE the smell of gasoline! ;)

14 comments:

Keely January 31, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

I like the smell of gasoline too..weird!

I'm liken your dream car!

Happy Sunday!

Stacey January 31, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

I like the smell of gasoline, too. Isn't that weird?!

Heather January 31, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Weird, I love the smell of gasoline too, haha. People look at me funny when I say that. It's not like I go around and huff it, haha.

Anonymous,  January 31, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Oohhh.... love the car! I too like the smell of gasonline.. not sure if thats good or bad?!

Pennie January 31, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

My son loves the smell of gasoline, too! What's up with that?

Momof3inVA January 31, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Ok, at least I am not alone in my love of smelling gasoline! Haha! What a response! That's 5 for 5 that love it (well, technically 4 for 5, but I will count Pennie's son)! ;)

Kate January 31, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Thanks for visiting my blog today :-) I love the look of yours, especially your signature.

I love the smell of gas too. I must look like a freak when I'm there: sniffing and smiling.

Country is so comfy. I love it.

Heather January 31, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

I like to get clothes out of the dryer when they are still hot, too. They hardly have to be ironed if they are clothes that are usually ironed. :)

Ande Carr January 31, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I would love to get clothes out of the dryer hot, but I can barely keep my laundry moving to get everything washed:)

Momof3inVA January 31, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Kate, I think I intentionally let a little spill out just to get a better whiff..haha.

Heather, yes things tend to press very well if you get them out and fold them right away..although, I must admit, I don't always get them out right away. ;)

Momof3inVA January 31, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Hi Ande, I don't always get them out and fold them hot...matter of fact, the more children I have, the more wrinkles there are in our clothes. ;)

Adrienne January 31, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

i love the smell of racing fuel, but not regular gas

DCWorking January 31, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Nice car... way to pick them! :)

Momof3inVA January 31, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Adge, I have never smelled racing fuel...is it like the 'fine cuisine' of gasoline?

DCWorking-I have loved them since I was a kid...I used to build model cars and this was my absolute favorite.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP