Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting to Know You!

This Sunday morning fun fest is being hosted on MannLand5's Blog. You can head over there to find out how to play...this is my 2nd Getting to Know You (or Me)...Here we go:

1. Hair color...Au naturale...or not?
Not, I have been graying since 17...well, I take that back, the first 1/2 inch of my hair is au naturale as I need to color it...so, I am a little au natural.

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
Tell them in a polite and discrete manner.

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
Hands down...A million dollars...beauty will always fade, but the things I could do with a $1million would serve people for a long time.

4. Favorite magazine?
I like Country Living...but don't read it too much.

5. Bra style..lacy or plain?
Plain, under-wire, cotton!! BORING!

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
Comfy...see #5...I used to get the $60 bra/thong sets from Victoria Secret..back when I was 23 and only had one child...haha.

7. Do you fake and bake?
Hmmm, I am seeing a pattern...I used to when I was 23 and had only 1 child, but not any more.

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Well, at least one thing remains consistent over the years...haha...ok, I will keep this g-rated/family friendly and say their arms...they are strong and can pick up things...and they are also gentle and can comfort things with their embrace.

Happy Getting To Know You!




8 comments:

Keely January 17, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Yay! Thanks for playing Samantha!

I'm all about comfy too..and underwire and plain..So I'm boring too..;-)

Happy Sunday!

Momof3inVA January 17, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Thanks, Keely! I enjoy playing this and reading about others too! I think it is a fun way to get to know fellow blog-people!

Happy Sunday to you, too! ;)

Sonora January 17, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

I love your answers. Especially the last one. I thought that one was a trick question too! :) I enjoyed visiting your blog. Have a great day!

Momof3inVA January 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Thanks for visiting Sonora!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom January 17, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

I love your answer to #8-- strong arms vs. sexy arms... they can do it all!

And about the giveaway-- remember, you can add even MORE entries next week for more chances to win!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Pennie January 17, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

thanks for playing - and for visiting my blog! Strong arms...great answer (and the rest of your answer was a hoot!)

I'm all about comfort, myself! :)

Anonymous,  January 17, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

haha! Yeah, usually the first inch or so of my hair is the natural color!

Momof3inVA January 17, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting everyone...I really enjoy these (both giving my own answers and reading everyone else's)...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP