Saturday, January 16, 2010

FQF...or Saturday

This is my first Five Question Friday Saturday!
I am late (I went into the office yesterday), but am linking up from Mama M.'s Blog! You can head on over there to find out how to play and to link up your own FQF (or in my case FQS)...here we go...

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager? Other than hanging around the wrong people, I didn't get into any trouble myself...thank GOD!!!!! And, I am grateful for having had the wrong people in my life before, becuase I know that I have the right people in my life now.

2. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, all the way! (as long as I have my coffee).

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter? Two handed.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is). OHHHHHHH, I LOOOOOOVE this question...None of those mentioned...I am a LIBERTARIAN...check out what that is here!

5. Are you a pet person? As long as they are outside pets....





0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP