Monday, January 25, 2010

Not My Child Monday

Are you feeling ashamed because your children always say the most delightful things (or not) while they are in public? ...or because, after 10 years of parenting, your oldest still takes her clothes off and throws them on the floor? Well, you no longer have to keep those embarrassing quirks about your children all bottled up inside of you...Head on over to MckMama's Blog to find out how to let it all out.

This is my first ever 'Not My Child Monday'...so here we go:

Joe Jr did not make his way on to the fireplace ledge, open the door, grab a handful of soot and shove it in his mouth...nope, my child would never have the opportunity to do such a thing...why? Because I would never take my eyes off him long enough to do something like that...nope, not here at our house.

The following conversation did not take place yesterday:

Vic: "Eva, stop eating yourself!"
Eva: "But, I taste so good!"

Nope, my children certainly have better manners than to not only not bite their nails, but to also not eat the skin surrounding their nails...Uck, that would be so gross!!!


And, finally, Eva is not sick, again, and home from school because she vomited again last night...said vomit did not end up trickling down her top bunk bed onto her sister's pillow...that, too, would be SUPER gross!

So, what have you, or your children, not done this week?


5 comments:

Unknown January 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Kids just love being gross! Sorry about the vomit thing yuck!

Momof3inVA January 25, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Thanks Christina! We were sorry about the vomit, too...especially my oldest. ;)

Jennifer Norch January 25, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

SO glad you commented on my blog- I stopped by earlier but my kids closed the browser while I had my back turned and didn't get to leave you a comment.

Found your site from MckMama's. Your life is as hectic as mine! Sorry about all things that did not happen this week...especially the soot eating and the vomitting. Eww!!

Jennifer January 25, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

What a great first post!!! You know, I never use the excuse "Oh, he's the third kid, he's fine." Never!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

I am so sorry for the rough time right now! We've got the sickies around here, too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP