Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me Monday - We're Walking Edition

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Are you feeling guilty for not buying your Christmas Tree in time or for taking the Christmas sugar cookies you baked for the kids to decorate over to their father's family's house so that they could get their house all messy from icing, sprinkles and little hands decorating them? If so, you can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This Christmas, I did not go see me Daddy in the hospital, only to miss my son taking his FIRST steady 11-step walk! Instead, his father and their family did not get to enjoy watching our youngest babe follow in the footsteps (literally) of his older cousins and siblings for the first time.

I also did not discover my washing machine stopped working (the thing in the middle won't spin) and I didn't call my friend, Beth, at 10am in the morning (thus, waking her up) to tell her my washing machine broke (her husband is not a MUCH better Mr. Fit-It than Joe...haha).

And finally, I did not buy my oldest daughter her first shaving kit for Christmas (she is 10 1/2 years old) because she REALLY needed it. Nope, not my daughter who was NOT born with hair on her shoulders...haha. How old do you think that didn't make me feel?

What did you NOT DO this week?

Happy New Years!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP