Sunday, May 16, 2010

Look at MY Daddy!

I truly cannot express how I felt as I was taking these pictures.  To see my father standing up on that stage today, singing...doing what he loves...after fearing he would never be able to walk, or talk, or sing, or even live again...was just AMAZING!

Here, you can see what I saw...you may never understand the emotions involved behind these pictures, but if you have ever experienced something like this or this, you could understand. I felt joy...true joy.  After a long time of being sad, I felt joy...although I have had great moments of happiness, of feeling blessed, of being grateful, I really hadn't felt true joy since Beth died.  I had been in such a stage of sadness...I would have highs, and lows, but I would never get high enough to experience true joy...until today...until I saw this...



...and this...


...and this...


...and this...


...and this...


I will say, he left the parking lot, in his own car, before we did.  He was going to celebrate with his friends.  I am so glad he got to feel this again.  I know it must have been such a wonderful feeling, to be on that stage again.

I am sooo proud of him.

Here are some more pics of my family!

Enjoy!!!

My Dad and I!


This is my dad and my sister.



My dad and the girls!


My Baby!!!










blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP