Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Slowly, But Surely!

Slowly but surely,things are falling back into place.

We are adjusting to a new normal...

I am almost caught up on work...almost!

Eva had a preK concert last night that was amazing.  I am going to post pictures this weekend, once I have time to upload them on to my computer.

After her concert we went to Girl Scouts...and I cried last night...in front of just a few girls and adults (after most of everyone had left).  I just couldn't help it.  Eva and Beth's youngest daughter (who looks just like Beth) were playing red light/green light...and I just lost it.  I don't know why, but I just started crying.  Beth's oldest daughter looked at me and asked, "Are you crying because you miss my mommy?"  I replied a very solemn, "Yes, baby."    Then, the other girl who was in the accident said, "Oh, Sam, let it all out...I do it all the time."  Funny how an 11 year old girl can make you feel all better.

Anyhow, I am sure I will still have tears from time to time...and I am sure I will always miss my friend, but I am so glad I can cry when I need to, and know that others have cried and will cry again, too....I am not alone in this.

On another note, our Girl Scout Council has nominated Beth for the Appreciation Pin at this year's Honoring Excellence Dinner.  I was honored to write a letter on recommendation for her.  I am also going to attend the dinner with our troop leader and hopefully Beth's family.

Anyhow, hope to write more soon.  For now, back to work!!!  Bye!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP