Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm Getting Caught Up...

...sort of!

I mean, I am doing better today than I was this time last week.

We did have a great time at our Girl Scout's Father/Daughter Dance (yes, Bub and I went along to 'help' at the dance).  Really, it was a great evening.  I still need to weed through the gazillion pictures I took, but I hope to post some this week (you know, if time permits).

On another note, the baby woke up with a fever this morning (101.5 aux)...which is his first fever in about 8 months.  He used to get them all the time when he was a baby (when he cut a tooth, when he got shots, when he had a cold), but he has gone a while without one.  I think he has a small cold now, as he has a slight runny nose and has been sneezing.  It has broke for now, but I will be taking him in if it comes back again in the next 24 hours.

And, one last thing...I read this today in a daily prayer I get every morning (it was ironic, because the pastor who sends out these prayers actually mentioned not knowing why this particular quote had come to mind this morning...I could only think how he always seems to say things that touch me deeply at times when I need to hear them the most, and I thought, "perhaps he is writing them just for me"...and I am glad I get a daily dose of prayer in the morning)...here it is:



A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Source Unknown

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP