Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I just...Can't do it!!!!

So, I wanted to do a nice post for my 100th post.  Something reflecting the many memories and treasures I have gathered over the years.  I wanted to showcase some of my most valued possessions...not for their monetary values (because, let's face it, I am the farthest from materialistic as one can come), but because of the sentiment values associated with them.  One day, I hope to be able to do this...maybe for my 200th post, but right now, I just can't do it.

I don't have time...I don't have energy...I don't have the mindset to do it right now.  My work inbox is overflowing (and, if you know me, that is not the norm), my accounting work is about a month behind schedule (because I wasn't yet caught back up from missing work from my Dad's heart attacks/hospitalizations and winter blizzards before the tragedy with Beth hit)...I am behind on paying bills, not because I don't have the money to pay them, but because I can't find the paper with all my password for online bill payment written on it)...I am behind on PTA duties (I told the PTA president I loved her the other day because she had cancelled out monthly meeting, which I thought I was going to once again be forced to miss)...I just scheduled an appointment to speak to a counselor (I am not quite sure how to put this, but I am just not sure what to say or do anymore when it comes to my dear friend's family...am I saying the right thing, am I not saying the right thing...am I being to overbearing?...am I not there enough?)...It is just so much to process right now.  All of it!

Anyhow, If you have read this far, I am sure you are now as confused and tired as I am.  Which is why I haven't been writing too much recently (I figured I would spare you the agony or reading my innermost thoughts)...I think this is all finally catching up with me.

Well, back to the grind.  I did get our bed made today, for probably the first time in a week.

I will coin a term from one of my most favorite movies, "Baby steps, Sam, baby steps."

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP