Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sam vs. Snake

Generally, I don't go around chopping up baby animals into little pieces, but today, I made an exception...Um, yeah, I won this battle!!!  This baby copperhead didn't stand a chance...and I wasn't giving him a chance!

Now, for the record, I would only do this to a copperhead...I always leave our black snakes alone, because they actually eat copperhead eggs, along with rodents.



I have to admit, this snake sure did scare the crap out of me as I got out of my van today...and I also broke my hoe.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP