Thursday, November 26, 2009

Please Pray!

UPDATE#4
Dad was moved out of the CICU on Friday, which is GREAT! Also, I saw him yesterday, and he looked GREAT! And, I found out his surgery has a 95% success rate, which is SUPER GREAT! I am prayerful that this surgery will be a success and that Dad can begin a new life filled with lots of heart healthy food and activity. I have been praising the LORD for His decision to let me, and the rest of us, enjoy my father here, on this earth. I gave my daddy a few BIG hugs and kisses and will go see him, hopefully, before his surgery. Thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers! We aren't out of 'the woods' yet, so keep 'em comin'.
UPDATE#3
Dad is definitely having a quadruple bypass. It has been moved from Monday to Tuesday. I talked to him this morning and he sounded great. I am so thankful he is still here and as sarcastic as ever. We had to get off the phone as a doctor he "hasn't seen since he got personal with his groin" was there to check him out.
See why I love my daddy? I get my humor from him! I love you Daddy!
UPDATE #2:
Dad will have his bypass on Monday. They aren't sure yet if it will be triple or quadpruple. I saw him tonight and, although a little doped up, he looks great given the circumstances. An artery known as the widow's artery was 99% clogged. They said 30 more minutes and he would not have made it. I am SO VERY THANKFUL he is in good hands and is stable. He is even cracking jokes like his normal self.
UPDATE #1:
Dad's catheterization shows 10+ years of blockage. They will perform bypass surgery in a few days. In the meantime, he is in the CICU at INOVA Fairfax Hospital.
ORIGINAL POST:
My father had a heart attack this morning and is being transported from Potomac Hospital to Fairfax Hospital to have a catheterization performed. Please pray for a full recovery for my father and also that the doctors do the best possible job they can do to make him better.
Thanks!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP