Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Noise, a Blessing!

Today, as I sit here typing this, the children (home from school for election day) are fighting and whining about who gets what toy or who gets to play with the piece of scrap fleece I cut last night to make blankets for Girl Scouts (yes, a piece of scrap fleece which I ended up cutting in half so they both can have a piece). As I sit here, again, listening to my three children making tons of ever-so-distracting noise, I am GRATEFUL. Yes, I am grateful that my children fight, that they cry, that I never seem to have a quiet moment when they are all home. For so many mothers don't have this opportunity to experience the chaos of their children. I am Blessed to have such chaos in my presence. Thank You, God, for blessing me with 3 sets of healthy hearts, lungs and minds...for without these my life would be ever-so-quiet. Thank you for the NOISE for it means I have three healthy children. May each and every day be filled with noise.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP