Monday, November 30, 2009

"Not Me" Monday!

It is so hard to even think about what to write (with daddy's surgery tomorrow and all).

These last 4 days have been like a blur...But, I will continue on with "Not Me" Monday, so that I can be brutally honest about the things I HAVE NOT done this week. I can confirm I DID NOT (really, I didn't) burn my hands again. Our HOT WATER IS (really, it is) working! (see http://momof3inva.blogspot.com/2009/11/not-me-monday_23.html) Ha ha!

So, I have not gone 5 days without even touching laundry...I have not let it go so long that Joe decided he had to intervene and do it himself. Joe DID NOT wash my REDSKINS sweatshirt along with WHITES with HOT WATER! We are now not stuck with PINK socks/undershirts/underwear!!!!!!! Nope, not Joe, he certainly knows better!

I also did not neglect to notice that I was putting said pink clothes on our ONLY SON! Who would put pink clothes on their ONLY SON??? Not me!

What didn't you do?

4 comments:

harmonysong November 30, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Praying for the surgery tomorrow!

Momof3inVA November 30, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Thanks so much! It is so ironic that you commented, because for some reason, your "Not me" post was the first I selected to read this morning!

Unknown November 30, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Thanks for the comment on my Not Me... my first one! LOL... so liberating to NOT admit to our pitfalls, huh! I think your son will forgive you, ha ha!!

By the way, I just read about your dad's surger... will pray for him and I hope for the best!

~Kristen

Anonymous,  November 30, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

I loved this! Hope Santa brings a bottle of bleach for you this year. Will keep your father in my prayers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Kristi, Hello...Is This On?
@TweetingMama

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP