Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

As the year comes to an end, we reflect back on all of the things we have to be grateful for. Of course, I will make a list of all the things I am thankful for (well, ok, not everything, but at least the important ones):

  • -GOD...for through Him alone, these blessings are possible!
  • -Our Healthy, Happy, Loud, Hungry, Dirty CHILDREN!
  • -Their FATHER
  • -Our Non-Nuclear FAMILY (my father, my sister, my Nana, My Uncle and Aunt and Cousins)
  • -My FRIENDS
  • -Our HOME
  • -Our JOBS
  • -Our 'sometimes normal' LIFE
  • -TOGETHERNESS

I am sure I can go on and on, but I think these are the most important! We are surely blessed and although I sometimes feel undeserving, I promise to give thanks, not only today, but every day!

So, this brings me to our menu!!!! And, of course, loving food as much as I do, this was so easy for me to write about!


Since we are staying home, and it doesn't look like we will have company, I am preparing a fairly simple menu:



  • -Honey Roasted Turkey Breast (No, I didn't do the WHOLE turkey...we don't eat dark meat)
  • -Praline Sweet Potatoes (This is the BEST recipe, although, I cut back a little on the sugar http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Praline-Sweet-Potatoes/Detail.aspx)
  • -Bread Stuffing
  • -Mashed Potatoes
  • -Green Beans in Ham Sauce
  • -Baked Macaroni & Cheese
  • -Baked Apples
  • -Deviled Eggs (maybe??)
  • -Pumpkin Pie w/ Whipped Cream Topping

So, what are you making? What are you Thankful for?


Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP