Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me, Monday!


OK, this is my first time participating in "Not Me, Monday" so I will do my best.

First thing I could think about happened just last night. After Eva had her bath, she did not get her feet dirty by walking on our front porch without shoes. I did not, in turn, clean her feet with baby wipes and send her off to bed. Not me!

I did not choose to not cook dinner last night and instead serve Kids Cuisine to Eva, leftover breakfast to Joe (biscuits/gravy/eggs) and an apple and eggs to Jr instead of cooking a wholesome dinner. Not me!

I also did not agree to watch/take care of my friend's very large dog for an indefinite amount of time until he can get a better home for him...not me, because certainly I am not an avid animal enthusiast. The dog did not POOP IN MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT...that would have been gross! And I certainly would not have grabbed toilet paper and an empty Cheetos bag to pick up the remnants of his activity and spray and wipe it up half asleep with toilet paper as well. NOT ME!

And this is not my official First Not Me Monday Post...Not me!

What didn't you do this week?

2 comments:

Kris Ann K. Erickson November 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Funny! "Not my" dog pooped in my house last night, too! :-)

Secret Mom Thoughts November 16, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

My kids do not get baby wipe baths regularly ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP