Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Graduation, Baby!!!!

Today is a BIG day...my first baby is graduating from 5th grade today!  Woohoo!!!!

I am so excited for her....as for me, yeah, I feel a little (ok,a LOT) old today!

We went out yesterday to buy her a new dress/shoes for the BIG day!  I also let her pick out her own graduation present.  She chose a beautiful set of pearl jewelry (thank goodness it was on sale for 40% off...gotta love good old JCPenney) that matched her dress.

I think she looked like a princess this morning...and I am pretty sure she felt like one, too.

Here's to many more graduations in our future!

Way to go baby!!!  Mommy is SOOOOO proud of you!!!!









blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP