Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!!!!!!

It seems like just yesterday that my son was born.

Truth be told, I learned more from my son in his first week of life than I have ever learned as a parent.

When he was born, he had fluid on his lungs and was immediately put in the NICU.  For almost 7 long days, he stayed there...it was so hard not having my son with me during that time  It was insane.

In that week, I learned that through the toughest trials in life, you have to have faith, love and hope...and if you have those things, you will always find your way through even the darkest storm.

Today, we celebrate two wonderful years with our baby boy, who is now a healthy, handsome little guy.  I promise to spend every single moment of my life loving him.  

I feel so very blessed to have been trusted with such a precious life.

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!!  I hope your cake tasted good!  Mommy loves you!!!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP