Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...and Happy Blog-o-versary!

General Information

10,955 - The # of times in the last year my blog has been viewed (probably by myself more than anyone else, but hey)

118 - Number of posts I have written in the last year

100% - My level of satisfaction with the time I have spent on my blog and the fact that I have kept it 'alive' for one whole year even through the busiest times of my life...and also with people I have 'met' along the way...people who I have learned to care deeply about since I began this blogging journey.

Initially, I started this blog to keep in touch with friends and family...never did I expect that I would meet so many of you who I respect and admire so deeply.  Your stories, every one of them, continue to touch my own life on regular basis.  The following are three people who I have deep respect and admiration for, and who have continued to show my little blog love along the way:

Angie, you are simply an amazing mother...your love for your daughters is beyond what I ever expected any mother could ever have for their children.  You are such an inspiration to me and I want you to know that.

SIF, you know I respect how honest and open you are about yourself.  You truly remind me that we all have our own stories and our own struggles in life.  You have also been here for me during some VERY hard times and I will always cherish your friendship.  I know you will make an amazing mother.

Deborah, you have no idea how much I appreciate your story.  I can't begin to tell you how much I admire your willingness to make changes in your life that my own mother has never made.  Your daughters are so blessed to have you as their mommy.

There are so many more of you like these three women and I hope you continue sharing your stories...each of us has a story to tell...and our blogs should always be a reflection of who we are.

Here's to my first year blogging!!!

Oh, and Happy Halloween!!!!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP