Tuesday, April 6, 2010

99th Post...and a WONDERFUL Update!!

So, my life has been very CRAZY since Thursday...each day, since then, I have been at the hospital (except Friday because I had to work) visiting my friend's daughter, "S," who was in the accident that took her mom's life, and was sedated until last week...well, for now, there will not be any more hospital trips...why?...Because... "S," is home today!

Isn't that wonderful?!?!?!?!?!

On a side note, I want you all to know how truly WONDERFUL our community is...yesterday, on my way to the hospital, my friend's husband, "B," called me to ask me about a ramp...a wheel chair ramp for "S.".  Of course, I have no idea how to build a ramp, but I knew our friend, "J," just had one built for the other girl in the accident (who is her 1st cousin's daughter) and could point me in the right direction...so,  I called "J" around 1pm to see what she could do.  I gave her "B's" phone number and she said she would take care of it.

Well, what do you know...I called "B" after I left the hospital, around 7pm, and to see if any progress had been made on the ramp...well, "B" told me the ramp was FINISHED!!!   I even got to see a picture of it on Facebook when I got home...I cried when I saw it!  I couldn't help it...it was so good to see the love and compassion in our community.

I mean, how wonderful is that?!?!?!?!

I truly live in the best community...in the WORLD (sorry, ya'll, but if your jealous, then you better move here)!

I haven't said this enough, so I will say it again, God Gives, and God takes away...but He CERTAINLY gives!!!!!

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!!!

Oh, and this is officially my 99th post!  So, the next time you hear from me, I will be celebrating 100!!!!  Woo-hoo!  It's way better than turning 30, let me tell you!

Love,

blog comments powered by Disqus
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Want to Make a Difference While Making a Little $$?

Sign Up for MySurvey By Clicking Here!

  © Distributed by Blogger Templates. Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP